- Trust the force, take as much space as needed to avoid getting
beat to that side by cutters.
- To the extent that your opponent is faster/taller than you,
shade to the deep side, unless in the end zone or you're sure
there's no threat of the throw.
- Keep your hips/feet in the same alignment as your opponent's.
- Call help/switches as soon as you are 1 step behind, but only
when you see who can help. Use that person's name, keep
running hard on your opponent until help is acknowledged.
- When we are in Person defense and the offense runs Vertical
stack we will usually want to Bracket: